1. How to log in
- Username: Has been sent to your email
- Password: Has been sent to your email
2. How to change your password
- Click on “Edit My Profile” in the top right menu or under ”Users” in the left sidebar.
- Choose your new password and repeat it. (Please make sure it is a safe password.)
3. How to create a post
- Click Posts (left sidebar)
- Add a title and post content in the white box
- Add your tags (At least your host country and department at UMU.)
- Click the Publish button in the menu to the right
4. How to add an image to your post
- Create a post (see above)
- Click on ”Add Media”: Upload/Insert (image, video or media)
- Choose a photo from your files, maximum size 1 MB
- Choose the alignment/layout
- Choose the size (recommended: medium)
5. Choose a featured image for your post
Your featured image will be shown with an excerpt of your blog post on the start page.
- Click the link to set a featured image in the right sidebar.
- Choose an already uploaded image from your post or upload a new image to the media library.
6. How to add a link to your post
- Highlight the word or sentence that you want to make into a link
- Enter the URL address to the web site you’re linking to
7. How to reply to a comment
It is important for you to comment on other student’s posts. Check the blog regularly – see if anyone has commented on your post! Comment on another student´s post or simply “like” it. It’s important to give some kind of feedback to everybody giving a comment.
If you want to learn more than just the basics, visit:
Remember! Offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate content is not allowed! Also, before publishing photos or names of people, always ask for their approval first.