Inlägg

PR & Media – v28

pr_1

Det första vi gjorde denna vecka var att släppa en ny film, en typ av teaser till projektet på vår Youtubekanal, in och prenumerera nu! Därefter har mycket av fokuset legat på att skapa en logga till Space Science Sweden. Vi ska försöka skapa massvis med varianter och iterationer som de sedan får välja mellan. Vi var också och fotade lite fler bilder på prototypen för mätinstrumentet för att kunna göra en animation som går igenom dess olika iterationer.

//We started off this week by uploading a new video, a kind of teaser to show off the project, to our Youtube channel, go subscribe now! Also, a lot of focus has been put into creating a logo for Space Science Sweden. We are trying to make a whole lot of different versions and iterations which we later will present to the Scube team and let them decide which one they want. We have also taken some new photos of the prototype so that we can make an animation that shows off it’s different iterations.

Experiment – v26

ex_1

ex_2

Under veckan så har vi försökt koppla ihop det nya mätinstrumentet med datorn för att kunna läsa av data. När vi fick ett fungerande program insåg vi att den nya kopplingen från sensorplattorna inte fungerade. För att försöka få ut en signal från mätaren så har vi testat med den gamla kopplingen. Vi har även vakuum-testat motorn för att se hur mycket effekt den drar i vakuum samt för att se hur varm den blir i jämförelse mot luft.

//During this week we have tried to connect the new field mill to the computer to be able to read the data. When we got the program to work we realized that the new circuit-connections from the sensor plates didn’t work. A new connection of the sensor plates have been made, similar to the one from the old field mill. We have tested the motor in a vacuum chamber to see how much effect it needed in vacuum compared to air resistance and to see how much more heat it produced in vacuum.